Friday, October 9, 2009

A Beginning....

Over the past few months, maybe even a year, I've felt that our country has moved in the wrong direction. Government bailouts of auto companies (did you know that Barack Obama used your tax dollars to purchase more than 50 percent of General Motors? That's right, the government owns the majority share of GM) and banks (a new report suggests many of the banks that received money were financially viable without federal intervention) is leading us dangerously close towards "Big Brother" becoming "Big Father."

So, it is my duty as an American to speak out. The men and women that fill the halls of Congress no longer listen to our voices. Maybe, if we stand and scream together, they will hear us.

This site is a place for your voice to your concerns. I will try to post everyday, covering what angers me and what concerns and angers you. Comment or e-mail your thoughts and I will try my best to address them. Thank you for your voice!

God Bless.

J.

PS - It's my damn blog and I can say "God Bless" if I want to. If that ofends you, then by all means, get the hell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment